The 2024 Nonprofit Learning Lab Education Series gives nonprofit staff, board members, and volunteers access to a comprehensive package of professional development opportunities at a highly discounted rate of $1,500 per organization.
This series gives nonprofits:
• The flexibility to choose which team members will attend the specific sessions or series to meet their professional goals.
• An economical way to meet education and training needs through top-notch local programming delivered locally
• Access to new programs designed specifically for managers and emerging leaders
• A package that can help attract, engage, and retain talent in your organization
• The opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships through a cohort model Details about the series can be found on the next page.
The 2024 Nonprofit Learning Lab Education Series is a collaboration between Business High Point-Chamber of Commerce: The Interchange, Guilford Nonprofit Consortium and Goodwill Industries of Central North Carolina.
The goal? To provide organizations with what you need to help solve our community’s most pressing issues as we build a more vibrant, thriving community.
The package would cost $3,500 if you purchased the component parts, and the value on the open market is much higher. Thanks to a generous donor, we can slash this cost to $1,500 for organizations that sign up by February 22, 2024.